Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Catch Up!

Just for an update for those who haven't seen us in a while.


Preston is working very hard. He works in the basement. (Which makes it nice for me because I can see him whenever I want.) He is working with his buddy, in construction. He has just landed them a few new commercial projects which won't start for a bit but the contracts are signed. One of the projects is the old Osco Drug on Val Vista and Southern. There are going to be building out the inside into different shops. It's exciting to be able to get a major job like that. I really married the hardest worker ever!


As for me I get to play with Kya all the time! I really enjoy being a MOM. I get to feed the ducks almost everyday and I'm always taking a stroll around the block. I can't tell you the number of times I've watched Blue's Clues lately. I don't have an actual job but I'm a couponer and it takes time to save money, I would call that my unofficial job. I've been cooking a lot and I really enjoy that too! I would say I'm a pretty dang good cook too!



Kya is the most fun little girl. She is now not just walking but running and dancing all over the place. That girl can hear music playing anywhere and moves and grooves to it for sure! She has a SWEET tooth, she loves anything that has any sugar. She loves being outside and would stay out all day if she could! She has gotten more and more fun as she grows and its neat to see her personality coming out. She is definitely an independent little one, she couldn't have gotten that from me, wink wink!



Chucky Cheese for Charlie's Birthday!

Shake it Kya!

6 comments:

Geoff and Emily said...

That is so so cute! I love seeing little babies shaking their booties! I can't believe how big Kya is!! I am glad you have a blog! Now I can feel like I am keeping up with at least some of the family! Come see ours at morganfamily5.blogspot.com.
Emily

Kim and Matt said...

Yea Hillary! Good job on blogging! Now I will know what is going on with you and your family.

Unknown said...

That is the cutest dancin' girl I have ever seen!

The Crider Clan said...

Hey Hillary! Kya is so cute! I just love those blue eyes! She has such good rythym too! It's good to see that I was not the last one to join the blogging world. It's really fun to see what is going on with you, since I don't get to talk to you very often! We are criderclan.blogspot.com. Love ya,
melissa

Alisse Baldwin said...

Hills-

I[m so glad you started one, too! Seriously, my blog just had it's one year birthday, and it was the best year of journaling in my whole life! You'll find yourself taking more pictures and looking at things differently- thinking to yourself, "This is blog worthy!"

Haha... Kya is so so so cute!

Love ya girl.

the DeCampos Family said...

I found your blog and Angie's. Glad you guys are in the blogging world. Sorry we didn't get to talk much at splash pads. My kiddos were hungry. And HELLO I totally got sunburned!!! Love the blog. Can't wait to see updates.