So Preston’s been playing on a soccer league and it’s been fun to go watch and support him. His last game was Tuesday night and they went the whole season undefeated. Preston has really improved from the first game up till now. I think the first game he played about 5 minutes and was pretty winded. Now he plays as much as anyone else and he doesn’t even seem a bit fatigued! I’ve always known he was quick but even with a soccer ball he can out run anyone on any team. He is fun to watch and I’m proud of him.
The second to last game I was a bit distracted though Kya has just figured out that the hills in between the fields are really fun to run down.
Yummy fruit snacks!
Kya is really the cutest girl ever and she is always making us laugh. Every night before we go to bed we just start laughing at the silly little things she has done that day. Her favorite words are “Ah-oh” and “Hel-lo”. She loves getting her shoes on because that usually means that we are going outside, but if we are in the car she gets mad because she can’t take them off!
We’ve been going to the splash pad lately to play in the water. There are different sprinklers that turn on and Kya loves it! When one would turn off she was running and screaming to get to the next one.
As for me I cut my hair! It’s shorter than I’ve had it in a very very long time. I don’t exactly have a picture of it yet but I will soon. Oh and she highlighted it for the first time in my life! Something new… um… it’s kinda hard to actually think of what I do. I have been really enjoying my new calling... I finally feel like I’m getting the hang of it more and more. I really do feel a love for each of the sisters and I’m relying on the Spirit more to guide my days. I know that the Lord has a need for me in the RS Presidency and He is guiding me, or I think he would have picked someone older and wiser. I thought it was funny the other night I went to one of the leadership meetings with all of the presidencies in the stake and they automatically assumed that I was from the singles ward. I have been keeping busy and I like it that way.
5 comments:
I LOVE your hair! I think it looks so good on you! I guess I never realized that you had never colored it? Once you start you can't stop!
Preston is the bomb at playing soccer! I don't think I have ever seen anyone head the ball more times then him!
Your little Kya is so precious. How much fun it must be to have her.
Kya is so cute!! And I do love your hair cut as well!
I'm so honored my little hoochie kids are on your blog :)
Let me know when you're ready to go to the splash pad again! we're game!
You HIGHLIGHTED your hair?! Yeah, that IS a big step for you, Hilly! I can't wait to see it short. I hope it's like 8th grade all over again, but better!
My sisters are having a lil party this weekend if you want to come! It's at my Mama's house. Check my blog for more. :)
where is the splash pad?.. i need to take my kiddos out there. it's getting too hot outside already. actually right now it's nice and rainy so i shouldn't comlain. fun pics!
Post a Comment