Friday, June 27, 2008

Serious Jabber Box

The other day we were in Kya's room together and evidently she had something serious to tell me. I was afraid if I ran to get the camera she wouldn't do it any more, but I was glad she kept going. She went on long after the clip stops too! Her faces are the best!



This last Wednesday I got my braces OFF and I LOVE it! I even have my retainers on in the pictures and you can't even tell. They're the clear plastic ones that fit over my teeth I am still getting used to them. I haven't seen my teeth in over 2 years so my teeth look so big to me!


This is what's new at our house, we finally have our new fence up and it looks great!


While the fence was down our neighbors behind us gave us a playground set, its awesome! And look we have grass in our backyard now!


6 comments:

sandra said...

ok... I miss Kya and her words of wisdom! And your smile looks great..does it feel all slimy 'n shtuff? And I'm bummed you didn't leave your fence how they had it with alternating sides.. that would have been tight! :)

Unknown said...

Love the new teeth! They look wonderful! I also like the new fence and new slide! Those are some nice neighbors you have!

Andrea said...

That is so cute...it must have been something very important! She almost sounds like she's speaking french or something. Anyway, congratulations on getting the braces off! Its such a great feeling!

Kent and Jan said...

That Kya is really a corker! We're sure she meant every word, whatever she said. What a cutie. We love you guys.

Unknown said...

She is so cute- I love that video! And yur teeth look amazing! Totally worth it huh? That's fun.

Unknown said...

Your teeth look amazing, first of all, love that smile! And Kya is so so so cute- that video is hilarious!