I found the water Friday morning just before I was going to leave town with the RS sisters. So that left poor Preston to deal with the mess and Kya! What a good guy! So he ripped the carpet up and dried it out.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Over the Weekend
So I haven't had a computer for a bit that's why I haven't posted. But let me catch everyone up. Last week we had a pretty good rain storm, and it flooded the basement. To get the cable for the internet to Preston's office we had drilled a hole through the wall in the window well. The hole was only about the size of a quarter but apparently its enough to flood 2 bedrooms (which included Preston's office, and a storage room) and the hallway near the stairs.
I found the water Friday morning just before I was going to leave town with the RS sisters. So that left poor Preston to deal with the mess and Kya! What a good guy! So he ripped the carpet up and dried it out.

So while I left Preston with the mess and our baby I took off with my friends to Lakeside to the Roger's cabin. It was SUPER fun! I road up with the three that are standing to my right, Angie, Andrea, n Stacy, plus Rachel. Hopefully I'll get an updated picture, she was just not in this one. We took our time driving up there. We stopped in Payson to eat at El Rancho's. We got up there an talked A LOT! We all told embarrassing stories, showed off some weird talents, and played games. It was so nice to have no kids and just have fun with the girls. Yes just like every other sleep over I went to I didn't go to bed. Rachel and I stayed up all night, a few others stayed up pretty late though, which was fun! In the morning we chatted some more and then headed home around lunchtime.
I found the water Friday morning just before I was going to leave town with the RS sisters. So that left poor Preston to deal with the mess and Kya! What a good guy! So he ripped the carpet up and dried it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment