I am being induced tonight at 9 pm so...
It is our last day as three! And we made a day out of it. Preston took the good part of the day off and spent it with Kya and I. This morning was spent taking our time cleaning up things, watching Pooh (Kya's new favorite show), Nemo, and playing. For lunch we went to Flancer's which was super yummy. And then off to Freestone Park to feed the ducks and play.
Kya had so much fun feeding the duck she was actually throwing the bread in herself. She would call out to the ducks to "hum on" which meant "come on get our food!"
It was a great day!
4 comments:
What a fun day! That's so great that you guys took pics and made it a memorable day since it wont be that way again. Can't wait to meet Baden! I bet he's going to be soo cute! Kya was a beautiful baby right off the bat. We hope & pray all goes well with your delivery & w/ Baden.
Congratulations! Hope all goes well! Let us know! Loves to the Family!
Jarvis Family
Hope all is going well. Hopefully he is already here, healthy and Happy. Can't wait to see pictures!
I hope your little one is here safe and sound!
Les.
Post a Comment