OH my goodness! They look so much the same! You do make adorable babies!Unlike my boys, whom are night and day!
oh my goodness!! they look like twins!!
BOTH ARE SUPER CUTE - One of each is super sweet!!
Oh my goodness, he is changing so fast! What a cutie!! Those are some pretty darn cute babies there!
Wow, that is crazy. Your kids definitely have a stamp that they belong to you two. They are such cuties. I can't believe how much they look alike.
i agree....sometimes babies aren't the cutest...but these two are adorable! congrats again! hope all is well!
Hey, I don't have your email address.
Crazy!!! They are so much a like! Very cute!
SO cute...and so fun to have one of each!
They do look similar. In that picture Kya looks like your dad. Like the shape of her head and her checks are your dad.
Holy cow! they look like twins! They are soo adorable. I agree, you have two very cute kids.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
OH my goodness! They look so much the same! You do make adorable babies!
Unlike my boys, whom are night and day!
oh my goodness!! they look like twins!!
BOTH ARE SUPER CUTE - One of each is super sweet!!
Oh my goodness, he is changing so fast! What a cutie!! Those are some pretty darn cute babies there!
Wow, that is crazy. Your kids definitely have a stamp that they belong to you two. They are such cuties. I can't believe how much they look alike.
i agree....sometimes babies aren't the cutest...but these two are adorable! congrats again! hope all is well!
Hey, I don't have your email address.
Crazy!!! They are so much a like! Very cute!
SO cute...and so fun to have one of each!
They do look similar. In that picture Kya looks like your dad. Like the shape of her head and her checks are your dad.
Holy cow! they look like twins! They are soo adorable. I agree, you have two very cute kids.
Post a Comment