Kya is my favorite girl in the world. She has just been so much fun lately and I love playing with her. Just recently she has started calling me "Herrary" SO SILLY! I always tell her, "It's mommy to you!" She calles Sleeping Beauty, Sweep'n Booty. She loves helping mommy with EVERYTHING... eating, drinking, coupons, dishes, baking, cooking, even with my make up (which on that one she's usually not very helpful.) In the mornings she basically makes her own scrambled eggs while I just about supervise. She is a big girl and is growing up so fast.
LOVES:
kisses
lots and lots of kisses
candy
chocolate
being tickled
singing
pink nails
dressing up
the "get you" game
helping
reading
walks
3 comments:
Lists like this are so cool!
I just finished up my blog book from 2006 and you'd be surprised how many things like this you just don't remember unless you've written it down. Thank heavens it's so easy to keep a blog!
I LOL'ed at Sweep'n Booty....Sofia says musget for music....
Your kids are getting so big! I love that story about the halloween costume! You need to make more of them and put on ebay!!
Post a Comment