Friday, May 22, 2009

Dolly Drama

So this was last month but just wanted to catch up. You all remember Dolly, well yes Kya is still attached to her very attached! Kya takes her naps with panties so every once in a while she was having accidents. Well she didn't just pee the bed this day she peed on Dolly as well. By doing so, Dolly got gathered up in all of the wet bedding and thrown down the laundry shoot. OH man did that cause a MAJOR meltdown. She remembered that when I took binkie away I told her that I would never take Dolly away. So she started screaming at me that I was taking Dolly, she was clawing at the laundry shoot, basically going ballistic. SCREAMING, making it certain that I knew that I had promised never to take Dolly and now her worst nightmare was coming true! No matter how I tried to put it she wouldn't calm down. I tried saying that Dolly just needed a bath and that she couldn't sleep with Dolly JUST for this nap because she was wet. Didn't matter, I had TAKEN Dolly and THROWN her down the laundry shoot! I tried to have her calm down and finish her nap by giving her Abby (the replica of Dolly). Which subsequently got thrown across the room, with more screaming! So thinking she would cry herself to sleep I left her and went to wash Dolly up. I don't know why I have not given Dolly a bath before now but holy cow she was nasty.

The water was that gross it turned BLACK! Gross!

So this was pretty traumatic for Kya obviously but a week after this happened I heard her in her room in the middle of her nap crying that she peed the bed again. I come in her room and all of her blankets are off the bed. I thought to myself "Well good at least only the bottom she could have gotten wet." But just to make sure I checked the blankets and when I got to the bottom of the pile I found Dolly wet from pee! I got to give her credit, she knew if I found Dolly WET she'd get taken away! She's smart that is for sure!

No comments: