Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Drum Roll Please

Baden officially has TWO teeth. Yes, finally after teething for a month and a half in misrubal pain he's teeth have broken through! He got his first on Sunday, and the second poked through today! AND he is officially sitting up too, no support for about a minute all by himself! AND he is starting to eat his food instead of spit it out!

3 comments:

Meghan White said...

Your family picture still makes me laugh cuz Baden's face. I am glad it is no longer hurting.

Meghan White said...

Ps that was a lot of stuff to get caught up on. But it looks like everyone is having fun!! I am jelous of the swimming!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Baden looks so much Kya in that pic to me, and yet he is so Preston... and I don't think Kya looks like Preston! haha... anyway, yay for teeth!