Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Sweetie

Why I fell in love with my sweet hubby...


He is super funny, he is always able to make things fun. I love that he is silly and can have fun!

I ALWAYS have a good time with him. We had a lot of fun on dates.


He is very hot, and remotely attractive too! He is still my He-man!

Spontaneous, he does some things that I wouldn't even think of. Like he makes up stories, talks with strangers all of a sudden, grabs a cart and push it around, vacuum elevators out of the blue, goes into the kitchen at a restaurant to get his own side of ranch, or pushes me in front of the movie theater and screams (I've learned to deal with that one.) Unpredictable in a good way!

Easy to talk to, I was always able to talk to him forever which made it easy to have a strong base to our relationship... even though back in the day I wouldn't have thought we would end up in a relationship.

Chemistry, it's still there but when we were dating there had to have been something a little magic to be able to have made it through all of our funny ins and outs that somehow pushed us together and then be able to glue us together.

I love who he is and everything about him, I love the stories he tells, the way he tells stories, his smile, his laugh when it's REALLY hard. I love that he's smart, that he has a testimony of the gospel, that he is committed to me and the goals that we have set. He really loves our kids, and he is so fun with them! He helps me so much!

I love all of those things and more and they have grown throughout the years, and the list keeps growing too.

I am so grateful to have found him and that he is perfect for me. I LOVE my SWEETIE!

1 comment:

Christian said...

And it is so easy to make him puke....