Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Things I Love...

It's kind of become a tradition to go down to the pumpkin patch with the Stapley's, so we went down and had fun looking around. Baden is such a cute little boo!


Loved looking at the chicks!


Baden liked driving on the tractor.

So I've been wanting to deck my house out with Halloween decor but a little short on the denaro. So this is what I came up with, I love it. I used white lunch bags, black construction paper, string, glue and tape. Kya helped, I had cut out different eyes and mouths and she picked the type and where it would go on the face. So fun! Now we have ghosts in our house!

Made Baden some leg warmers, so festive. And so cute!

Oh my silly girl!

Last night the kids were taking a bath, Baden was trying to stand up as usual. I was trying to keep him from standing by putting my hand on his chest. Kya thought I was pushing him so she looked at me scowling and said, "Mommy don't push him that's not nice, you say sorry right now!" I'm glad I have Kya to keep me on track!

No comments: