Oh my sweet kids. They are getting too big and growing up so fast. I wanted to document the new things they are doing.
Kya my first born I can't believe she is really so old, she'll be 3 in a few months! She in sometimes seems older just because she speaks so well. Thanks to the Fancy Nancy books she has a pretty big vocabulary. She says things like gorgeous, exquisite, beautiful, extraordinary, hippopotamus, and of course fancy! She really is such a girl. She loves to play outside and and to get out and do things during the day. Everyday she wants to go somewhere in the car, and if I do leave it up to her she wants to see the horseys and the goats. Now it's a drive to get to them instead of a walk though. She has a big imagination and comes up with wild stories every day. She LOVES LOVES LOVES Baden and loves that he can keep up with her. She plays well with him but also likes to go off and pretend by herself. She can read (recite) the book Faster Faster, Nice and Slow. She knows how old she is and how old Baden is at any given time. She knows how to spell her name (I know it's only three letters but she's only 2!) She also knows her last name. We often make new bracelets because she usually has to have one on at all times. She still likes her fingernails painted, and she likes her hair in "horsey tails." She is a very kind girl. She is usually considerate and recognizes when someone is sad. She also keeps me on track making sure I'm being nice. If I get a tone or I don't say something very nice she usually response by saying, "Don't say it like that, that's not bury nice. You made me so so so sad." She's my little mommy. I am so grateful for her, and for the loving, obedient girl that she is.
Oh my Baden boy. He is getting to the point where he is not a baby anymore... he's not quite there yet but it's coming. He's 11 months this week, and he has taken his first few steps 5 in a row! I can see his fiery personality coming out more and more. He is a happy one and is always smiling. He is not one to fuss and is usually really good, and fun! He LOVES his Kya girl and is laughing most of the time they play together. Is just like Kya and will drink water but not milk out of a cup/sippy/bottle. Is a pretty good eater and will usually out eat Kya in most cases. He is a pretty big momma's boy (as he should be) but when daddy comes in the door he couldn't care less about me. He is such a boy and tries to figure out how things work. Baden in so loving and so fun. I couldn't have gotten luckier to get both of these great kids.
2 comments:
Cute Cute Babies!!
i found your blog!!! i love all the pictures!
Post a Comment