Well lately we have been trying to keep busy, and we have done that well! Just a little glimpse of November.
We've been going to parks.
We went to the petting zoo with neighbor friends.
Yes that is a camel.
My Grandma and Grandpa have the same birthday just 6 years apart. We went to visit them on their birthday! We had fun! Happy 86 and 80th!
Kids playing with daddy and each other!
These two are the best of friends, they have so much fun ALL THE TIME!
It was a nice day yesterday and we had fun playing outside.
What is the point of being a kid if you can't get messy!
Oh and all of the girls I love from my first ward and I went to see Twilight and New Moon last night, midnight showing! It was so fun, I just love all of them thanks to all that were there! It was fun to be there with all of them, they are all a little crazy over the books. I think I was the only one that hadn't read any of the books in all 24 theaters! I had fun anyway and enjoyed the movies! There were even more girls there than are in these pictures too! I love you all!



2 comments:
It was great to hang out with you!
Fun to check out your blog! So did the movie make you want to read up!?! i guess i should go see it, huh?!
Post a Comment