Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kids

So just a quick update no pictures, this is rare! Cute none the less.

Baden's mode of transportation, if he is just roaming, is now WALKING! It is so fun to see him come around the corner on his feet! Cutest little boy I've ever seen!

We have all been sick for a week at our house and both the kids have runny noses. Every now and then Kya will turn to me and say, "Look my nose is bleeding." I have to remind her it is just boogers.

Kya: I hurt my leg really bad... look, it has no batteries!

Kya: Look at this house, what a terrible mess! Thanks for the reminder Kya!

Kya sings almost constantly, the other night we had put her to bed and about 45 mins later we hear, "I am a child of God, and He has sent me here, given me a errry home with parents kind and dear. Lead me guide me walk beside me help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do to live with him someday.... I am a child of God..." etc. It was the sweetest things! She usually sings her self to sleep but this one went on for a while and just melts the heart!

1 comment:

karis stapley said...

Too sweet & fun! Kids say the funniest, cutest, & sweetest things!
The other day I was sitting on the floor putting a pull up on Cole so he was eye level with me & he noticed a red zit on my chin & said,
Mommy ouchee, need a Carebears on it. (a Carebears band-aid). It really made me laugh!
Oh yes, they really do notice everything! :)