I'm Home!
Got home from a 7 day 7 night stay at the Hospital. Accommodations came with midnight blood pricking, long painful hours in tests, a hose up the nose, surgery, and a whole bunch more. Needless to say... I'm sure glad to be home. More details to come but if you have been wondering where my blog presents has been, now you know.
7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! What is wrong!! This is why I hate living so far away!! I am glad you are finally home.
i'm so sorry! i hope they found the problem and you're doing better! hospitals are only fun to be at when you're having a baby....
Hope you are doing better! Hospital stays stink...even if you are having a baby, although at least then you go home with more than a bill. ;)
Holy cow! I'm sorry I had no idea. Please let me know how we can help!
What? Are you ok? Hope you've got help at home while you recover from surgery. Wish we were closer.
We are so glad to hear that you are home now! You & yours have been in our prayers a lot lately! We've been glad for the updates on you through family emails & calls & your one tough cookie! :)
I bet it feels so good to be home again!!
Hope you are doing better! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
Post a Comment