Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthdays!

So this is a little belated but Kya had her birthday in February. I had been really busy up to her birthday and now have been sick since. So here it is finally...
KYA TURNED 3!!!
For months she kept saying that she wanted a ballerina cake. So when she woke up from her nap that day she came in and asked what I was making. I told her a ballerina cake. She responded with a gasp, "A BALLERINA CAKE! Exactly what I wanted?" She made it all worth it with that response!


I was just waiting for the tool to catch fire! It didn't luckily.

THEN...
Yesterday was Preston's Birthday! He deserves a lot more than what he got but having sick kids for a week and with being sick myself with everyday just get worse, I haven't been up to doing or getting anything! All he got from me was a homemade card and banner!


So thanks to family and Facebook for making Preston feel like it really was his special day!

Happy Birthday to my Sweetie! Preston is the my best friend. He always makes me laugh. He takes care of me, and helps me so much! I love him more than anything in the whole wide world!

2 comments:

Meghan White said...

I can't believe Kya is 3!! That is crazy. Glad to hear everyone is finally not sick, that is the pits when everyone gets it. Happy b-day to Preston too. Love you all!!

Tasha said...

Hillary - that barbie cake is awesome. One of these days, when my girls know what a barbie is, I'll have to try that. So cute!

p.s. you're more than welcome to pop in on my blog any time you want. You're right about getting to know the family better - blogs are great for that! Especially when we live so stinkin' far away from family. I've been meaning to check yours out since Preston wrote that comment about my mom. Tell him thank you so much for that. It really meant a lot. You're family is so darling. And I'm so glad you are feeling better. That surgery sounds MISERABLE!