I know it... It's been a long time, I can hear it in my head "POST!" I have some days that I think "I have to take a picture of something today so I can post!" I may have a blog problem but at least my life is on here... right? I don't have anxiety about any other thing in my life, except when I haven't posted on this blog in over a week!
We have been pretty busy the last week, Preston's brother is in town and we have been wanting to spend as much time as we can with them before they have to leave us again. We have had a lot of fun with them.
Mall fun!
Baden LOVES babies! He's so sweet to them!
While we were in the mall I found a great deal on kids sunglasses! And now my kids are style'n!
All of the grandkids except the last set of twins, they were already sleeping.
Don't they look so good, such cute kids!
We've done the kiddie pools a couple of days and it's been really fun!
4 comments:
2 Pools!! Man you guys party it up!!
How come when you buy sunglasses they are broken or lost in less than a week. At least for my kids!
We love the mall and riding the merry go round. And i love your purple shirt you are wearing! Way cute!!
I think you are such an awesome mom! Your kids look so happy and they are having so much fun.
Fun times! We loved it too! It was so much fun getting to see you guys!
Post a Comment