Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth Fun!

We went to my Grandma's and Grandpa's again on the fourth. We can see fireworks from their front lawn. Plus we all get free glowstick necklaces, treats, and drinks, and our kids are entertained too!
My mom found sparkler straws!



Preston loves that I take so many pictures like this! He usually doesn't take them seriously anymore. I swear I did not enlarge his head! He should be a model because he is very "aware" of his body lines, and how to "work" the camera!

My mom was super smart! She had "firecracker" for the kids! Ones that don't blow off body parts! She gave each kid a square of bubble wrap and told them all to jump! It was a real hit!





Me drinking my throwback Pepsi! MMM!

Fireworks!



Cupcakes!



2 comments:

karis stapley said...

What a fantastic idea with the bubble wrap! I remember doing the 4th at your Grandmas one year & it was a blast!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! His head does look huge in that picture! Too funny!

Where are the fireworks launching off at for you to be able to see them so clear??

I am all for bubble wrap! Good idea!