I have spent lots of time with my friends lately, we have had lots of play dates, and lunches out! I've been loving it! Thanks to all my friends I really do feel loved!
Birthday lunch with friends!
Some other friends at SunSplash! Ah good ol' SunSplash! It really was a lot of fun to just get to have fun and ride the big rides A LOT!
4 comments:
It looks like Sun Splash was fun.
And I love the video at the mall.
Too funny!
yep. We had a BLAST! Even better that we got in FREE thanks to you! Next time= flip flops and board shorts for you (so you don't get another hole in your butt)!!
I am sorry I didn't make it to lunch last week but Happy Late Birthday!!
So fun! Lucky to have a friend like you. :) Love this picture.
Post a Comment