Friday, July 2, 2010

Twilight

Yes my friends and I went to the 12:01 am showing of the Twilight Saga. And no I have still not read the books... any of them. I'm just a night owl that likes a good night out with my girls. We went out to eat at Red Robin and then to the movie. We had lots of fun!


I wouldn't normally post a picture that didn't turn out... but the principle of the matter is funny! It's off center because we decided to take a picture right when the movie theater went dark. Never mind the fact that we had been sitting in those same seat for almost 4 hours!

And if you still haven't seen this you will die laughing!

3 comments:

karis stapley said...

NO FLIPPING WAY!!!!!!!!! I thought I was pretty much the only other person on the face of this planet that hadn't read the Twilight series either. I just wouldn't saying anything when others were talking about the books, since people would look at me like I had 2 heads when I said I'd not read them & I really didn't care to. But I have seen the movies as well & did enjoy them.
Maybe someday, when I've got hours of free time, I'll read em. ;)
I can hardly get to the books I'd love to read now to help me grow spiritually let alone to read for fun. Well, those books are my fun & I love it!
Anyhow!! Sorry to go on.
Looks like you guys had a blast & I'm looking forward to seeing it sometime as well. :)

Unknown said...

SUPER fun night....minus....the parking lot incident

Kim and Matt said...

haha! I've never seen that video...wow, when you read the books, this video is like totally the truth! ha! :)