That's so exciting! That's funny that you guys visited & posted pics about the Gilbert temple, cuz I was just checking out pics of it just yesterday & reading on when it would be done. What a fun treat it'll be for you guys to be so close to that temple! :)
Hey Hillary, Found your blog through Amy's - so cute, and I love your crafty blog too. I will be checking back often. I'm glad we'll be seeing eachother more with our girls in preschool together!
You can check out our family blog at ryanandstaceyrogers.blogspot.com
3 comments:
That's so exciting!
That's funny that you guys visited & posted pics about the Gilbert temple, cuz I was just checking out pics of it just yesterday & reading on when it would be done.
What a fun treat it'll be for you guys to be so close to that temple! :)
Great pictures that convey a lot more than just smiling faces. What a great idea!
Hey Hillary,
Found your blog through Amy's - so cute, and I love your crafty blog too. I will be checking back often. I'm glad we'll be seeing eachother more with our girls in preschool together!
You can check out our family blog at
ryanandstaceyrogers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment