So I feel so smart because I knew I wouldn't be on top of getting Christmas cards out, and now I have a whole month to wish everyone I know a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Our family is doing well; everyone is healthy and happy. We have been enjoying the nice AZ valley weather and enjoying each other. Here is what each of us have been doing for the last year.
Preston has started up his own website called ShopYourCommunity.com he has been working extremely hard on it and it has been taking off! I am so lucky to have such a hard working husband I am so proud of him.
Kya is 3 almost 4 and is full of crazy energy. She is so smart and knows everything! She is loving preschool and is very social. She is a very obedient and sweet girl. She loves to talk and sing and is usually doing one of them 99% of the time! She is very helpful and kind to Baden; they are best friends!
Baden just turned 2 and is the absolute cutest boy in the whole wide world. His smile lights up the room and brightens the heart! He is talking really well and tries really hard to put sentences together. He likes to do things all by himself and boy, do you get it for trying to help! He thinks he is just as big as anybody else and will do anything/everything Kya does.
As for me I'm just trying to keep sain everyone happy and healthy. I am trying to be a better wife and mother and to remember to have fun. I started a crafty blog and I have been having fun posting on that, this year.
I thought it would be fun to have a post that goes through our past blog posts throughout the year so that everyone could be up to date with the our family.
Here they are at a glance:
My Lovely Hospital Stay
Kya and Daddy's Birthdays
Rocky's Awake
My Birthday
Joy School
Halloween
Gilbert Temple Groundbreaking
Thanksgiving
Baden's 2
Christmas
HAPPY 2011!
1 comment:
Cute card! I love when people do the updates of their family along with the pic. It makes it fun to see how everyone is growing & progressing.
Post a Comment