Made invitations for a few of Kya's friends.
Made a beautiful butterfly cake!
And had a super cute, and fun Butterfly Birthday!
Read Fancy Nancy
Learned about butterflies.
Made antenas
Flew outside!
Presents!
Then ate cake!
Oh and had nectar with our cake!
Just look how cute they are!
Then more presents after the other butterflies went home.
I can't believe she's 4!
5 comments:
Love all the cute pictures and videos. Mabry had so much fun and she loves her friend Kya! Great job on everything with the party!
That looks like such a fun party!! I can't believe you have a 4 year old!!
Wow! How fun! Such cute party ideas!
I can hardly believe she's 4 as well! Wow does time fly!
Happy 4th Birthday Kya!!
We love you!
I can't believe she's 4 either! What a fun party. Looks like Baden has fun with all the butterflies! Happy Birthday Kya. Oh, and we got a kick out of Preston's choister skills!
so here's the thing- i am turbo behind in blog-reading... so i know i am way late to the party- but kill me now, i want to copy this party- but i want to go to it!! i hope you have cute boy party ideas too, cause i am going to steal them. martha crown = you.
Post a Comment