Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fathers N Sons

Look at that I sent the camera to Fathers and Sons and it came back with pictures on it! My husband is the greatest!
They both had lots of fun at their camp out. Baden had been so excited to go the whole day! And it was about the cutest thing when the boys were getting stuff in the car. Kya kept asking Baden if he had remembered this or that and they were both saying goodbyes long before the car pulled out. I don't think they have been apart more than a few hours at a time and they both didn't know how to handle it.




Baden says he:
fell down in the dirt
roasted marshmallows
daddy had a flashlight
slept in a tent with daddy
and had lots of fun

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet!

My big boys are leaving Thursday - Saturday! I think I'm more excitd than they are!

Christian said...

i glad I took you with me to fathers and sons that one year....it was fun...and probably the last time I will ever go....