Here is how I let Preston in on the secret, I kept it for the whole morning through the afternoon and into the evening! After dinner I ask if Preston wants some blueberry muffins... the answer is always yes, it's one of his favorites!
So I nonchalantly make some muffins, sink a baby in one of the muffins and bake.
Making sure that the one with a baby is the one I give Preston. I sit down and pretend to not be jumping up and down inside as he takes bites. Finally he looks inside his muffin to see something sticking out of it... a little baby foot.
He comes over to me and asks, "What it that?"
"I don't know what is that?"
He pulls it all the way out and asks again, "What is that?"
"You tell me what is that?"
He catches onto the game... "Really... really?"
3 comments:
haha! love it!
you cooked a baby?? j/k!
good thing he didn't choke!
Congrats Hilary and Preston! I loved the way you told him!!!
Post a Comment