Friday, June 10, 2011

Park

This week has been fun we have gone swimming a ton! BUT one of the days we decided to go to the park. Yes, we braved the heat and ventured out on dry land! I had brought a spray bottle however to cool off a bit. So this is how our park fun started!

I caught Baden rolling down the all by himself, it's just so cute how awkward he looks!


And then the best thing that ever could have happened on a hot day happened! The sprinklers at the park came on!!! And we all got cooled off enough to make it home!


Kya got a little wet, enough to keep her cool. Needless to say Baden didn't have any reservations on getting REALLY wet!




Came home and heard the kids say, "BEST. DAY. EVER!" I would agree!

1 comment:

karis stapley said...

That def. sounds & looks like a pretty good day!! How fun!