I feel like I haven't blogged forever... but it seem like everyday is about the same as the next. I've been getting a little stir crazy and the kids have been feeling it too. My days sound like this, feed baby, change baby, feed kids, clean up, feed baby, change baby, feed kids, clean up, read books, take naps, clean up, laundry, clean up, feed... you get the point. With a some movies, dress up, hide-n-seek and some yelling mixed in there a bit. Oh the yelling, oh I hate yelling! I really don't want to yell anymore! But it seems as though I've been conditioned to yell by my children. So I'm working on it, some days I do better than others. It seem when I have a day that I'm super determined to not raise my voice at all, that is when the kids push my buttons more than ever... so I try to control it throughout my day. I'm sure the world needed to know all of that about me, but that is my vice right now... and I hate to break it to you but I am not perfect!
Here are a few pictures of us during our normal days in the house.
The kids are super helpful and constantly want to hold Bo... or kiss or hug or smother him. They love him SO much and have to be around him LOTS.
There was a day when Bo was about a week I left Kya on the couch like this, while I went to grab something from the garage. I was only a few seconds. As I opened the door back up I heard Kya's voice super close and loud... she was standing in the middle of the kitchen (on the wood floor) with Bo in her hands. I GASPED, then catch myself, praised her for doing such a good job holding him... but we don't get off the couch with Bo.
He is such a good baby still and will take a bottle when needed (now that I have a nice new pump that takes WAY less time than my other one, so I don't mind as much.)
And I think this middle child need a little attention too! He has always been a silly boy but he has just gotten funnier and funnier. He has adjusted pretty well, he acts up a little more than he used to but I think he has done well. He loves dressing up and he comes out with the best combinations of costumes on!
Oh my silly kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment