Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was wonderful.  Preston spoiled me with lots of gifts, chocolates, flowers and breakfast.  Heart shaped Egg in the Bread and a great day of helping little hands and fun.  The kids made me pictures galore and were very sweet!  I was very excited to have got a Ninja... it is super cool, and I love it!


  Oh and ps it's really sad when I can keep cut flowers alive longer than I can live flowers.

For dinner we had delicious ribs, can't get enough of my dad's cooking.

Had four generations of lovely ladies. 



My mom is amazing and helps me a lot!  There is so much sacrifice that goes into being a good mom and I realize it more and more as I do the countless acts that my mom did for me.  I will never be able to pay her back or return the service she has provided me.  I am so very proud that she is my mom and that she taught me, and continues to teach me what's right.  I love her!

No comments: