My kids have been begging for months, yes MONTHS to do a lemonade stand. I told them that it was too hot and when it cooled down. Well it was supposed to be "cooler" but it was pretty darn hot out. But it was too late for backing out; we had made the signs and made the lemonade and muffins so we set out every thing to have the best (and cutest) lemonade stand. And let me tell you we didn't just make koolaid, this was legit, fresh squeezed and real strawberries. We even put the muffins in paper bags with a "Thank you so much" card stapled to it. I will admit I did do most of the work but the kids had fun, and helped a bit. We stayed about an hour and sold out so I would say we did pretty good. Maybe next time we will find some shade.
About 10 minutes in Baden said, "I'm done with this!" He spent most of his time in the shade drinking lemonade but Kya was having fun jumping up and down waving at people as they drove by yelling, "Lemonade stand, lemonade stand!" She is so very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment