Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baden's Birthday!

Baden is officially four!  This morning we took him to pick our his own bike.  Came home and took the training wheels off (oh yeah that's new both of my kids are riding without training wheels pretty cool!)  Then for lunch we went to Peter Piper Pizza (I don't know why I didn't at least click a picture or two, but alas I didn't.)  Then it was party time.
He has been talking about his birthday party for quite some time now and had it all planned right down to the cake.  He had asked for a Pirate Party with a treasure cake.  So that's what we did!  Everyone upon arriving got a bandanna and we yelled a lot and said silly things like scallywags and arrrrg!  We pretended to be on a ship and we saw whales and mermaids and a shark that one of the boys saved us from and punched him in the face.  Then we got the treasure map out and found all the X's with treasure attached.  Presents went by way too fast, in a blur the were all opened.  Then it was onto the cake...I must admit the cake was really awesome!  Then we played games and had fun.  Baden loved it and he loves his friends.  






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cakes are always amazing!!! Happy Birthday Baden boy!