Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Belly Shots

So I just thought it would be fun to compare and give a bit of an update.  So I am 30 weeks pregnant with the twins this week.  I am really feeling it, but for the most part I have been listening to my doctor and taking it really easy.  So on that accord I have been feeling pretty good, I don't do much but my body seems to be holding up pretty well.  I definitely feel really pregnant, but I know I still have two more months so I'm trying not to focus on it too much.  These last two months I'm going to be getting a lot bigger and can't hit the wall quite yet.   I am not officially on bed-rest but the orders sound a lot like bed-rest.  I am supposed to take it easy as much as possible.  The official orders are to not stand for too long, or walk around much.  No house work and standing to make dinner is too long to be standing.  Of course I have to do what I have to do, but I am trying to let others do things for me.  


I keep hearing from everyone that I look so small (which is nice to hear) but for me I look and feel pretty full term, you decide.

Here is me 30 weeks with twins



Two days before I had Kya

The day before I had Kya


Two weeks before I had Baden

Two weeks before I had Baden


This is about a month before Bo, evidently we didn't take many pictures of me this time around!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

I'm glad I checked your blog today! You've done well with blogging lately. I had to go way back to catch up on all of them! Two things.. 1.you do look full term, but your full term still looks like you just put a balloon under your shirt (all belly) - wish I could come help with the kids and daily chores for you. 2. love the Bo and Sydni pics!!

the DeCampos Family said...

You look so tiny!!! congrats on the twins. Hopefully we run into each other at church after you have them!!