Thursday, July 18, 2013

35 Weeks with Twins

I have made it to 35 weeks with these girlies!  It's an amazing week to get to and I'm glad I have at least made it this far!  It's really coming down to the wire.  My doctor says 36 weeks is great, 37 is term for twins and, they don't let you pass 38 weeks, so at the most I only have 3 weeks to go!  I'm feeling pretty good for the most part, feeling really pregnant but hanging in there.  My body has held up pretty well and I'm super grateful that it has!  They move around like crazy and sometimes I can feel one of them pushing on my pelvic bone and on my ribs at the same time, I guess they think that they have room enough to stretch out as far as they want!  I usually don't know exactly which one is which when they are kicking but I can tell which one has the hiccups!  
So for those of you that want to know exactly how big I am, today I measured around the biggest part of my belly and it comes to 44 inches around!



No comments: