We went out with our friend Rachel and Scott Grimes for a movie and lunch. We went to the movie Hancock, which was good and funny too. We hadn't seen a movie in a long time and here we are 2 days in a row! We really enjoy being with the Grimes they are easy to chill with and fun to talk to. Then after the movie we went to Costa Vida for lunch.

Then we went to my G-ma and G-pa Brooksby's house first we swam, then ate and the cool thing is that we can see the fireworks in her front yard.


Its become a tradition to get a whole bunch of the glow stick necklaces and bracelets.
This year my dad got 3-D glasses too.

Its become a tradition to get a whole bunch of the glow stick necklaces and bracelets.
.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I found you!!!! HI!!!! I can't believe you are pregnant again!!! YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! I'm glad I found your blog though!!! I haven't seen you guys in forever!!! Josh and I are doing good Braiden aslo. Josh is trying to get his cdl to work for my Dad which would be way awesome because we need to make more money. We are trying to get out of this stupid apartment!!! I've been looking for houses to rent, but everything else seems too expensive. But them again I don't know what a good deal on renting a house is anyway, so I guess everything will look expensive. I added you to my blog friends hope you don't mind! I like checking in on everybody!!! Hope to see you guys soon!!! If you ever want to email back and forth my email is pinkpixietinks06@aim.com
I wanna see some belly pics too chickie!!! I love seeing those pictures to see how much you grow!! So awesome
Ok Hillarie, you look so great! I finally joined the blogging world, so you were NOT the last one, don't worry. Congrats on the baby! I've been giving a second one some thought, then hyperventilating a little bit, then thinking I might need a little more time. You'll have to show me how it's done since you're clearly AWESOME at that motherhood stuff! Please tell me we can really actually get together sometime and not just say we will? You look awesome, sorry I'm blog-stalking you, but I had to say hi...
Post a Comment