This one is super funny... If you can see it. He is pointing to his pee pee ! "Look mom... look what I got!" .
I thought I should throw this one in the mix so you can see his profile and not just pictures of his pee pee!
.
So that's our baby boy! We are really excited! It's funny because I was for sure that Kya was a boy and on this one I was for sure it was a girl. So my gut instincts are completely wrong! But it is fun to know that we can make both now!
Before I went to the doctors office they had said I was to drink 20 oz of water, and have it all finished an hour before the appointment! So needless to say I REALLY had to pee when I got there. So when I went to the front desk told them that I really had to go and it would be awesome if I could get in quick. The lady at the front desk told me I could empty a LITTLE bit. K is it just me or when you really have to go you can't just empty a little bit. So I ended up holding it until the ultrasound. Because why would they tell me to drink the water in the first place if they didn't need my blatter full! Well when we started doing the ultrasound the tec said that my blatter was too full and I could just go. So I guess they don't really need a full blatter to see everything do they now!

5 comments:
How exciting! i can't wait to find out what we are having, sometimes i just want to know before we have it but i will be patient. I'm pretty sure we are having a girl. This is because everyone chad and me know are going to have girls or just had girls.Your the first person we know that is having a boy.
Ya--you can't just go a little. And yeah!!!It's a boy!!!
That's so awesome! we are really excited for you guys! He loves his girls cousins, but I know he'll def. have fun getting into mischief with your lil guy! Are you guys revealing any names?
What great pictures! So excited for you guys to have a cute little boy!
Umm.... as far as drinking water and holding your bladder-- I hate it! Since I was high risk with both my boys I had ulrtasounds every month and had to do that everytime except at the very end when the baby was huge!
Oh that is exciting. You'll have one of each. At least there is only one baby in there. And are you guys moving???
Post a Comment