I can't help but sing that song all the time, you can just picture me dancing like Fergie with my lovely lady humps... I won't show you. Cause you are laughing just thinking about it aren't you? Yeah thanks!
So this is what I look like 6 months pregnant. I'm definitely feeling pregnant these days and probably feel bigger than I really am. Some girl in my new ward, who by the way is pregnant too, had to ask, "You're pregnant?" I hope I didn't make a bad face because by this time yeah... I think I look pregnant! What do you think? I didn't want to be rude but it's one of those times where you wish you could give one of those "Here's your sign" responses. Like "Nope, I just swallowed a bowling ball and it's just now digesting." But YEAH that would be a little rude and I don't know anyone THAT well yet in the new ward.
Oh and this one has nothing to do with humps, just that she is the cutest thing ever! I guess she once was a hump too!
9 comments:
Cute!! Your a good mommy and a cute pregnant lady! Will you have your baby before the Christmas party??
Such a cute lady hump aka bump though!
How cute you look Hillary! You are a very cute prego woman! And Kya is so darling! I'm sure baby boy Stapley will be just darling too!
I miss you so much! You look so cute with your little belly!! I'm so glad that you are really good at putting lots of pics and news up on your blog. It is so nice to see what's going on with you!
Hi Hillary! I have meaning to leave you a comment to let you know that I think your house is absolutely gorgeous and that Kya is a doll!
You are so funny, you do look great pregnant too, lucky!
Cute baby bump!!
Hey wanted to send an email to you about braiden's first birthday need your email to send you info!!! Thanks Amber Jarvis
You are so cute and little Hillary! I mean, you can definitely tell you have a prego bump, but it sure doesn't look like a 6 month bump!
Post a Comment