Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yup, Vultures!

Do you see the two birds sitting on our back fence, at first when we looked out we just thought they were chickens or something. But no, they are VULTURES, yup vultures on our back fence, just chill'n waiting for something to come up dead evidently.



This one if you look right in the middle of the picture there is one spreading out it's wings!

By the middle of breakfast there were 4 out there but I didn't feel like interrupting my yummy crepes to go take a picture of the 4 of them, but believe me, they were out there.

2 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

Hi, this is Katie, Brian Layton's wife. It was fun looking at your blog. Your house is GORGEOUS! That is very exciting for your family. We have a private blog. I would love to send you an invite, but I would need your email address. My email address is:
k_t_layton@yahoo.com

Meghan White said...

K that is totally creepy! Weird that they would just be waiting, but also creepy.