Monday, November 24, 2008

Hickey

Ok so I know it's a little faint but if you look closely you will notice in the middle of my forehead there is a round red spot, also known as a hickey! While Kya and I were playing today, we were playing with a bottle nipple. We have done this quite a few times before, but with a different top. What we usually do is squeeze the nipple and then suction it to our heads. And we go back and forth laughing at one another while the top stays stuck to the others head. It usually only stays on for a few seconds and then falls off. It usually leaves a little round line... NOT a hickey. But this time it did! I didn't notice it till I had to get ready to leave for the doctor. I know it's not REALLY noticeable but hopefully it fades fast!

Other news I went to the doctor today, but there is nothing to report. I'm not dilated or anything. But I have had a few contractions every once in a while so who knows.
Here is how big I am today!

7 comments:

HILLARY said...

You are too funny!
Signed ~ Your hubbie

sandra said...

Nice Hillary.. I thought those hickey days were behind you. And from the look of that prego belly, looks like you've learned what happens when you kiss too much! :)

Unknown said...

You best not be dilated yet girl! You have to make it to your shower!

Should I tell Preston to quit sucking on your forehead?

When I burnt my neck with a curling iron, he never let it go. He teased me all the time at soccer.... What goes around comes around!!! LOL! JK!

Cami said...

Hillary,
You looks so great. You look great all the time, but as close as you are to D-Day, you look good girl. I will be checking out the blog to see when the BIG Day comes. Either that or Whit will let me know. Get some rest and good luck with everything.

Lindsee said...

At least it was in the middle of your forehead. That's an odd place for a hickey. And I hope you have your baby soon!!

karis stapley said...

Looken good!Cute & funny story! And you've got the proof to show it!

Gabe & Emily said...

That's a nice one, Hills. Emily had one a little while ago from Kaylie, right on the neck and it was dark. Guess she shouldn't have read all those Twilight books while she was in the womb! Seriously she prefers to munch on flesh, its funny. The boys would do the binky and be content but she likes her fingers, your fingers and an occasional neck if she can snuggle in and get ya!
By the way, you look beautiful! Can't wait to see the B!