Saturday, November 8, 2008

We Met BARBIE!

So Kya doesn't actually own a real Barbie but she has a Barbie toothbursh that she LOVES! And she points to Barbie every night and says "BARBIE" in the cutest voice so I thought it would be fun to go meet Barbie today. She was at WalMart, way out in Queen Creek but I thought it would be fun to go. Kya was a little shy but she loved it! Barbie gave her a purse and we got to take her picture!

Then we went through the toys I don't think I've ever let her just go through the toy section before so she thought everything was super fun. And she surprised me how much fun she had and she didn't even throw a fit when we left.


Since she was such a good girl she got a sucker in the car. We got her the new Tinkerbell movie and a Little People Castle, still no Barbie. But we did meet her!

6 comments:

sandra said...

I'm bummed I missed out! :( Looks like Kya was lovin' it! She looks so dang cute all dolled up in pink!

Unknown said...

She is a barbie girl in a barbie world...... j/k!

karis stapley said...

How fun! She's looks adorable! I look forward to doing that kind of thing when I've got girls someday.

Leslie said...

Barbie is overrated. Stick with the Fisher Price Little People. :)
What a fun PINK day!

Dizzy Kate said...

She is so cute - I love her big eyes. We live way out in Queen Creek by the Walmart. I'm wondering if you guys were close to our house. We just got the Tinkerbell movie for Kessa. She is suddenly obcessed with Tinkerbell and Monsters Inc. Kinda a funny combination. I'm happy you had such a great day together and what a good girl for not throwing any fits. What a sweetie!

HILLARY said...

I wish I would have known you guys were that close..we would have maybe talked about considering and thinking about coming by :) We need to know where you are for those times we do go that way or even just to come out. Did Brian get my text for his Birthday on the 11th...I try not to miss each year. ~Preston