Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby Pictures

Here is a picture of each of us as babies so you can compare.
Preston
Hillary

Kya

Baden

I think both our kids look more like Preston than me, but I think Baden looks A LOT like his hansome daddy!

6 comments:

Kent and Jan said...

Congratulations! That's a big boy you have there - doesn't even look like a newborn. Give that kid a football.
Glad to know you are all doing well. See you soon.

Unknown said...

He is precious! I can't wait to meet him! I feel like such a BAD friend!
He for sure looks like daddy-- hair line and all!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

he is adorable! Congrats!

karis stapley said...

Soo cute! He def. does look alot like Pres. That was so fun to see him again tonight, I forget how teeny they really are!

Chase and Shalyse Rogers said...

he is so beautiful!! Your kids are so freakin cute! congrats on the new addition and it's good to hear you are doing so well. :)

Unknown said...

I want to come visit tomorrow!

I'll call you!