Congrats! It was so fun getting to hold a new born again! He is such a beautiful baby! That is so fantastic that he is healthy and strong! You guys make very cute babies!
Congrats to you all!!! Only the Coolest of Cool!! are born on this day! Just take it from me and Jaeden! He is so handsome!! Thanks goodness you married a gorgeous wife Preston!!! Oh wait. he's got your checks!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Just kidding! VERY happy for all of you!
You were right...he is a handsome little one! Well done and congrats to Mamma and Pappa. That's a good lookin family there. Thank you, again for all you have and are doing for Karis and I. We love you and are glad all went well with Baden's arrival. Jace
He is so precious! Was it weird to see Kya after Baden was born? Kind of like she INSTANTLY got big? I remember that feeling, anyway... but it was usually a couple of days before my kids saw me (problems and c-sections... you know). Anyway, I am glad Baden is here, and that you are doing well (at least that's what I am assuming since you are already back to the blog!!) Can we say Superwoman? Take time to rest, OK?
Welcome to the world, little guy. Your momma looks amazing right after having you. Even Annika (she's 12) said, "Her hair looks so nice!" I guess Annika's mom didn't look so good after labor. ;) Anyway, congratulations to the Stapleys. Love the blog banner!! Les.
Hillary and Preston Congrats on Baby Baden. What a cutie pie he is. He looks like Hillary I think, but I guess time will tell. I am so happy that everyone is healthy and strong. May you get way more sleep than you are anticipating!! That is a parents dream. Good Luck!!
This is a blast from the past. I found your blog. Last time I saw you, You definately weren't married with two kids. Congrats on your new little man and your cute daughter. Merry Christmas! -Bryndee
17 comments:
Congrats! It was so fun getting to hold a new born again! He is such a beautiful baby! That is so fantastic that he is healthy and strong! You guys make very cute babies!
Congrats to you all!!! Only the Coolest of Cool!! are born on this day! Just take it from me and Jaeden! He is so handsome!! Thanks goodness you married a gorgeous wife Preston!!! Oh wait. he's got your checks!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Just kidding! VERY happy for all of you!
YAY!! I can't wait to meet Mr. Baden Boy. Does he look like Kya? I can't totally tell in the pictures. I'm so glad everyone is safe & happy! Loves!
Congratulations, Hillary! He is so precious! I'm sure you are happy to be done! We will call to bring dinner soon!
Angela Miner
He is so adorable!
Can't wait to meet him in person!
He is so cute!! Congrats!! I can't wait to come and see him!!!
Congrats! 4 is just as fun as 3. a bit busier, but just as fun! Can't wait to meet him!
congrats! he is adorable! let me know if you need anything.
You were right...he is a handsome little one! Well done and congrats to Mamma and Pappa. That's a good lookin family there. Thank you, again for all you have and are doing for Karis and I. We love you and are glad all went well with Baden's arrival. Jace
He is so precious! Was it weird to see Kya after Baden was born? Kind of like she INSTANTLY got big? I remember that feeling, anyway... but it was usually a couple of days before my kids saw me (problems and c-sections... you know). Anyway, I am glad Baden is here, and that you are doing well (at least that's what I am assuming since you are already back to the blog!!) Can we say Superwoman? Take time to rest, OK?
Conggratulations!!
So Cute!! Congrats!! Hope you are feeling okay. ps I love the name Baden. :)
Welcome to the world, little guy. Your momma looks amazing right after having you. Even Annika (she's 12) said, "Her hair looks so nice!" I guess Annika's mom didn't look so good after labor. ;) Anyway, congratulations to the Stapleys. Love the blog banner!!
Les.
He's cute! I hope Kya understands he can't be replaced if his hair gets ratty- like Dolly. He's a lucky boy to come to such a fun family! Congrats!
Hillary and Preston Congrats on Baby Baden. What a cutie pie he is. He looks like Hillary I think, but I guess time will tell. I am so happy that everyone is healthy and strong. May you get way more sleep than you are anticipating!! That is a parents dream. Good Luck!!
Congratulations! What a cute little guy! I hope you are recovering well, and enjoying being a family of 4 now. Congrats again!
The Gudmundsens
This is a blast from the past. I found your blog. Last time I saw you, You definately weren't married with two kids. Congrats on your new little man and your cute daughter. Merry Christmas!
-Bryndee
Post a Comment