Monday, December 8, 2008

Doctor Update

So I went to the OB today, and here is the update! I am DILATED 2 cm, and 75% effaced! Which is good because last week I wasn't either one of those! If the baby doesn't come by himself by Wednesday or Thursday, I may be getting induced, not because anything is wrong, it's just because I want him OUT! So we'll see!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA! Some progress!!!

Kim and Matt said...

Whoohoo! I am so excited for you! I hope it all goes ok.

Cami said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to see this sweet little boy. I wonder if he will look like Kya?? Either way healthy and strong is the most important thing. We are praying for a simple and quick delivery for you!!

Dizzy Kate said...

We are so excited for you!

Kim and Matt said...

Are you without child yet??? The suspense is killing me!