On Sunday Preston stuffed a balloon up his shirt, it was pretty funny because he had the tied end showing like it was his belly button. Yes his balloon is bigger than mine, but his doesn't move, kick him, or stretch out his skin!
Oh man you are going to have your baby any day now... I can't wait to see pictures of him.... and you look great for being just about to pop, I was such a beached whale!! Good Luck!!
4 comments:
Who's gonna pop first!?!
Is Pres carrying twins!?
You guys are too funny!! Preston you crack me up. You could be the next Preggo Man, hahahaha!!
Oh man you are going to have your baby any day now... I can't wait to see pictures of him.... and you look great for being just about to pop, I was such a beached whale!! Good Luck!!
Post a Comment