Friday, January 30, 2009

Good-Bye Mullet

Yes today was Kya's first hair cut. I was a little hesitant to get the only hair my little girl has cut off. But after a little convincing from my sister and sister in law, we got it copped! I didn't know how she would do sitting still and not freaking out, because she won't let me do anything to her hair. So we had dolly and binkie close by so she felt more comfortable. Natalie, my sister in law cut it and was so good with Kya, it also helps that Kya loves Natalie a lot! So here she is just before she got it cut sitting in the chair.




And this is the new do!

She cut it kind of A line and it looks really cute!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it! Now she has cute big-girl hair. :)

Unknown said...

SUPER cute! She looks all growd up!

Stacy said...

She looks so cute! Yay for no more mullet! I didn't know Natalie was your sister-in-law, how funny! Her younger sister and I went to school together and she is cousins with my brother-in-law. What a small world!

Leisa Tapia said...

Yay!! It looks so girly and even a lot fuller already!! that's awesome she did a good job! You got some great pictures of her smiling too. Hope all is well with the baby and the family

Meghan White said...

It looks so cute!! i love it.

Harris Family said...

Very cute. She looks like such a big girl.