Monday, March 30, 2009

Kiddos!

So this post is going to be quite long, but they are just mini posts all together. We have been busy and my kids are super cute and funny.
My two little monkeys in the bed! Lately this is how our morning goes, Kya and I are up already and after a while Baden will start crying. Kya will run up the stairs yelling, "I'm coming Baden!" She climbs up in his crib and starts jumping on the bed. Making both Kya and Baden laugh and laugh! Then she'll pretend to be a baby too, and lay down with him. Kya loves Baden and Baden loves her right back!

Baden is growing up! He's getting so big. He's 15.6 lbs according to our scale, that's before he ate too. He is getting more interactive and has the cutest smile and the BEST laugh in the world! He is getting to that point that he is trying to grab things (and he knows it now.) He likes to be sitting up to be able to look at what is going on, he also likes his Jumperoo, and bumbo. This last week has been tough for him because he's already getting his two bottom teeth! He is still a super good baby, and is still sleeping through the night and only cries when he's hungry, poopy, and now when his teeth hurt. Which is only a tiny bit more than usual, for him.
This Girl is FUNNY! She loves to run around and play and like I've said in the past loves to help me do everything. Well...
She was playing near my make up the other day and I had a tube of eyeliner that had run out, well, it still have that very last bit that you can never really use. But I thought I'd just roll it down all the way to the bottom and let Kya have that one. She pretends to put on make up while I put on mine so I thought it would be perfect. Well somehow she rolled it up and was using it. I first only saw it on her hands so I got her up at on the counter to wash her hands when I noticed her face. I immediately started to laugh so hard. I told her to look in the mirror at what she did to her face. She got a terrified look on her face and started to try and wash it off. Which she couldn't because it's water proof, so she started to freak out even more. I told her to hold on while I got the camera. She was so ashamed of it being on her face that she ran and hid from the pictures (I know it's mean on my part for insisting that I take them, but I did.) While I was cleaning her up she kept saying, "Is it off now, is it all better?" Now when I pull out my eyeliner she always says, "All over face!"
Just her being a goof, I think she was pretending she had a headset on answering the phone.

And here is another one that makes me crack up, she wanted to get all dressed up the other night and gave her leotard to Preston while he was watching one of the basketball games. He wasn't paying attention and just slipped it on her. He put it on backwards and she looked so funny. She obviously put everything else on though. Oh funny Kya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his cute little frog bedding! I don't think I ever saw it in person--just online.

Funny about the makeup! She looks so mad in those pictures!

karis stapley said...

Very cute kiddos indeed! Kya is so funny! I love hearing the cute things she says & does. And that's so great that they get along so well.