Monday, March 2, 2009

Preston is a Year Older...

And wiser too!
So I will be the first to admit that I am HORRIBLE at giving gifts, my poor husband. Maybe I will get better through the years! Anyway I will have to make it up to him somehow! But I thought I would at least give him a post! He at least got a cake (courtesy of my parents). And the night before his parents took him to a dinner and a movie. So it's just me that is the slacker, but I'll count our trip as a gift.
When we first met Preston lied about his age with me, and to pretty much everyone else too. And for a long time I thought he was a year younger than he really was. Even when I did know his age he would still lie about it to everyone else. He has since not lied about it for a while and now knows his real age!
Anyways yesterday was his birthday and I told him that he will always be 26 to me!

3 comments:

karis stapley said...

Happy Birthday Prestario! If ya feel young than thats what counts! :) And you still are!

Unknown said...

Happy b-day Preston!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Fancy Nancy! Nice changes on your blog!
Mom