I really need this costume for shows. Could you sell it to me? Let me know, great job it looks great!
She sent me the link to her site which looks like they dress up like characters of all sorts and go to kids birthday parties. I e-mailed her back and she asked if she could call me. She called... we talked... and I sold the DJ Lance costume for $100.00!
The funny thing is if she would just have read the post on Gabba Friends she could have just made it herself. But this way is just fine with me. I will make more if that's the going rate!
5 comments:
That is awesome and so hillarious! Keep making them if you can get the bucks! ha ha
Hillary, I am so proud of you and your many talents. I was so excited when I read about your sale. Talk about a self esteem builder. Keep up the good work. Love you very much.
Grandma
oh my gosh, that is too funny! And very cool too! would you ever have thought you'd make a hundred bucks off a costume? that's fun! Good job!
That is so funny!!
Can you make me one too?? j/k!
That is one of my most favorite costumes ever. Good for you for doing such a good job and getting it sold is just the icing on the cake.
Post a Comment