Friday, May 22, 2009

Good On Goings On

Well it is HOT in the Valley, so much of our on goings on are in the water or just staying in the house. We have gone swimming a couple of times (but taking pictures isn't the easiest) so no pictures of swimming but we have gone to the splash pad a few times. I went with a couple of my friends and their kids; they were all more interested in the water falling down the wall instead of the actual water shooting out of the ground!

It started out with a few...

And then ALL of them joined in the fun!




It was super fun, if anyone wants to joins us we LOVE going n playing in the water, so let me know!
The rest of these are just us having lots of fun inside. I take pictures everyday and so this is just a few from the last couple weeks. This is our new recliner, well new to our house, this is the chair that I grew up with in my house. We were the lucky ones to get it when my parents got a new chair. I love this chair, it was my favorite growing up and now its mine! I'm so excited that we have a recliner now.
I came in one day and Kya was full on reading Little Mermaid to Baden. He was loving every minute.
She is a good teacher cuz he's already got it down!

Yesterday Kya was pretending to be a doggie, she was super serious about it too. She wouldn't talk at all, she would wag her tail when she was excited and she wanted to play fetch. She never stood up or used her hands to pick anything up. When I would ask if she wanted me to throw it again she would kinda nod and pant; I was pretty impressed!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That water park was fun! We should go back for sure. I think you should tell me next time when you take a picture of me! SICK! Maybe next time I'll suck in and look at the camera?

That is funny about Kya acting like a dog. Wes totally went through the same phase when he was about her same age!!!

Must be a kid thing??

Leslie said...

Ruff Ruff! Kya is so cute!

Sofia would love a splash park outing. Text/Call me when you go next time!

Meghan White said...

Fun Fun!! Ps I love the new family picture at the top, cuz Baden's face looks like he is going to hurt somebody.

Emily said...

That was fun! Macy has been a dog a lot lately, too. Her and Ella make me put dog leashes on them and walk them!