Some cards made you act things out.
Some you had to do something silly,
rap,
bark,
sing,
be a cheerleader, or conjoined twins!
Just some of the randomness was recorded on camera but there was more... a lot, lot more. Like putting ice down your pants until you rolled a number, pretending you're riding an ostrich around a beached whale, pretending to strip tees, talking like Frankenstein, reading cards like a preacher, playing air drums, and other weird things. It was really fun!
Next we played spoons, we should rename it "WWE Tackle Spoons" because this game you have to fight for a spoon! I think everyone got scratched or bruised some how, not to mention scares from last time!
I'm so glad everyone came it was a blast!
4 comments:
I'm glad you got such lovely shots of everyone!
That game was so much fun!!! Can't wait to play again! I almost think we had too many people though--it took forever to get around the whole circle!
Thanks for letting us have it at your house, again!
Looks like you gals really have fun times with game night.
Hey I thought of you last night while I ate my fresh picked asparagus!
I have a tear in my eye...
Post a Comment