This is our new favorite place! It's right under the Gilbert water tower, there is a splash pad area and it is super fun! We happened upon it when we went out to lunch with my friend Jacque to the Farmhouse. After lunch we let Kya play in the water, she loved it! She would look right at the hole and then the water would shoot out and get her in the face. She didn't even care she would just laugh!
We had to show Daddy the next night to show him how cool it was.
And got a surprise too, at night they put blue lights on the water and it was even more fun!
5 comments:
So Fun!! And Megan posted about your present and said it was a hit! It is very cute. Oh and I do like the traffic counter, but someone from Texas coming from your blog and looking at mine? Do you know?
How fun, splash pads are the greatest! Great job on the nail polish, it looks great! And on the fun "floral arrangement", I've not seen that b4.
What a fun idea about the thongs!
Love the splash pad. That is really the "new" thing instead of a pool.
The bridal buds are so cute! What a great creative idea.
I'm so glad only Kya took her clothes off to get in the water. ;)
Very creative with the flower arrangement. I have to say I love the idea.
Post a Comment