Saturday, May 16, 2009

We R a Happy Family!

We got family pictures done with all of the HATCH's. We've got them now and I think they turned out really cute! Thanks Auburn!






6 comments:

Meghan White said...

The pictures look great! And those cookies are freakin gigantic!

Emily Morgan said...

Those are darling pictures! I love 'em!

Cami said...

Of course I am certain these are some of the 6 most precious angels ever. I am not biased at all - hahahaha! Those pics turned out fabulous!! I love the one of you and Preston - so cute. Did Micah and Whit do one like that in one of their dancing poses?? That would be so fun!

Clarissa said...

Those are great. And I love love love the ones of Baden and Kya!

karis stapley said...

How fun! those turned out really nice! I love the one with all the kiddos eating the huge cookies! too cute!

Kelli said...

The Hatch family is so big now!! All of the pictures look so good.